Friday, May 30, 2008

Just some doodles and artist

Some stuff from my sketch book, a fun little doodle with copics and staedtler pens, which come in the coolest fuckin' case ever! I've been researching a lot of urban artist and their work recently so I was joting down some names with this doodle when I was at a book store. Check out these artist, they've all got some immense talent.

I've also been working on a larger painting on some chip board with posca and sharpie paint markers but I can't find my camera again. It usually turns up in a day or two :/

Also I've been considering posting stuff about art supplies and places around Chicago. Almost kind of like a review thing and listing cool places to go, anyone think that might be a good idea?

OH AND I LIKE MUSIC STILL:

God damn, I don't know how but Justice constantly makes some of the most kick ass music videos.

5 comments:

kcgee said...

god you need to make sure that when you post music like this that you need to tell me who they are cus chances are i will freak out and wonder who they are D:

The_ez8 said...

Justice! It's off their new (and currently only) album cross

Mauvais said...

You have GIRL HANDWRITING

The_ez8 said...

WELL MAYBE YOU HAVE GIRL HANDS

P Cleland said...

I showed this video to my design friends and they were so down with it they loved it. I loved it too, especially when they do that HBO Identity flying in space parody, that was fucking badass.. the whole thing was retro and awesome.. as a matter of fact I'm going to watch it again.