Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ANDREW YOU ARE SO DREAMY

I forgot about Tegaki E until Tara (cooky puss) started talking about it again. I also happened to be watching some tivo'ed Top Chef at the time and heard one of the best lines from that show ever.
It's always interesting to work with a tablet when you have no layers and only different sized brushes.

Also seeing the Black Kids live tomorrow SO HEY why not ANOTHER music video?

When they got people dressed in colonial wear having ray gun fights for their music videos, you know they've got it going on.

2 comments:

VoluminousTuna said...

Mang, Andrew is my boy. He couldn't be better even if they scripted his lines.

The_ez8 said...

Yeah, he's my favorite but I have this creeping feeling that Richard or Antonia are going to win this season. STILL, I hope Andrew can do it!