Thursday, May 8, 2008

Catching bullets with our teeth

Heeeeeeeey guys, check out the last ad I did for my art club meeting:

IT'S LIKE SUPER SWEET, YEAH! I cut off the bottom text this time since you guys don't need to worry about times and dates for the club unless you plan on showing up which would be weird but really cool.

This also means summer is around the corner which is good for most but fuck, I just want to keep busy, doing art projects and keeping my mind off things. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be enjoying it once it gets here I just love to complain. I just gotta make sure I do TONS O' ART this break. Hopefully I can finish a comic of sorts and do more stencil and tag work in Chicago.

OH YEAH HEY I REALLY LIKE THIS GROUP TUNNG. THEY GOT A COOL MUSIC VIDEO; CAPS ARE COOL WHOO!!

It's so cool, they destroy the sun! I HAD A LOT OF CAFFIENE TODAY BECAUSE MY DOG KEPT WAKING ME UP LAST NIGHT, THANKS A LOT FRANKY!!

4 comments:

Cooky Puss said...

I'm still luvin' ur colouring I need to try out some decent markers for myself too :T

The_ez8 said...

BUY COPICS THEY'RE BETTER THAN FOOD FOR YOU OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

P Cleland said...

I must admit, using real media really makes colors look a lot better than the flatness of computer colors.. makes me want to pull out me watercolors.

The_ez8 said...

Whip it out Paul, whip it out!