Wednesday, June 25, 2008

burp

I just submitted this image
to Brand Studio Press. you're either in the book or you're out... judging by the artists I'm dealing with then I'm definitely out, but it seemed worth it to get maybe a little bit of notice.. I mean, all artist strive to get better, so that's what I'm looking to do. Ok, Heroes Con reports coming soon I haven't had much time to settle down since I got home.

Update

I uuhh... I'm in the book..... hooooly shit... I uhh.. oh damn.. oh Jeez.. I turned the image into a preview since.. I dunno... Oh jeez I feel like I'm in a dream. considering the quality of work in these books I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell of me getting in... I'm so excited.

5 comments:

Cooky Puss said...

I like big butts and I cannot lie

The_ez8 said...

Buttastic!

Cooky Puss said...

That's awesome dude!!

kcgee said...

I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P Cleland said...

0.o