Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OH MAN

So I've been a bit busy lately and haven't been updating here as much as I'd like but hopefully now I can get back on track on that. I recently just got another job (in addition to the one I already have part time) at NIU's Art Museum Gallery so I've been juggling that as well as full time schoolin' hardcore. It's a lot but whatevs, nothing I can't handle. I'll post some of my own art work when I get home from classes later tonight.

Anyways, A new art gallery named Bad Dog Gallery opened in DeKalb this last week and it was a pretty interesting mixture of local artist, teachers and students. Here were some pieces they had:






I don't have the name list for the pieces this time sadly since I've seemed to have misplaced it. None the less they had a lot of interesting pieces and work and it's nice to see some art happenings going on out in DeKalb, IL. Which happens to be where fun goes to die.

And fuck, how long has it been since we've had some music videos?

I've been in love with Crystal Castles lately and all of their music videos are pretty straight forward, nice and simple. They have a handful of others so check them out sometime if you like what you see.

No comments: