Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad Dog Gallery is pretty kick ass

Another show opened up last night at Bad Dog Gallery featuring student work from NIU, the theme was monsters:

This last one was done by a good friend of mine named Pete, a painting major who does some really cool and surrealistic paintings of creatures and monsters so he fit in the show quite nicely. Definitely did one of my favorite pieces:
I have to say, I've been pretty impressed with Bad Dog Gallery so far and hope that Dekalb can keep the steam going for it. It's been just as good as the Galleries out in Chicago, though nothing will ever top Rotofugi in my books.

Oh yeah, some recent artwork of my own:
and some buttons I made, including penises, Nixon, Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in Nazi garb and Giacomo Puccini

Next week I should be out in Chicago for a Polysics and Jaguar love concert which means I got to make some new stencils and stickers :3

SPEAKING OF POLYSICS WOOP WOOP:

God damn, I seem to be only doing large ass post lately! Oh well, more to chomp on for internet people.

No comments: